- I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by four o'clock.
- Never get into fights with ugly people because they have nothing to lose.
- You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
- Trust everybody, but cut the cards.
- If you got the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you got the law, pound the law; if you have neither, pound the table.
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- You can observe a lot by just watching. - Yogi Berra
- No wonder nobody comes here -- it's too crowded. - Yogi Berra
What the heck, here's two more:
- If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.
- People will obey almost any reasonable request except: "Please remain seated until the captain has brought the aircraft to a complete stop at the gate."
| Property Valuation Advisors front page menu | Great Recipe | Free RE Publications | Great RE Publications | RE Firsts | Free Software | Residential RE Sites | Commercial RE Sites | Population Info | C-o-o-l Sites | Worst Sites | Inside Info | Bookstore | Professional Bio | Historic Boston RE | Services | Search |